Skip to content
Functional Government is Critical. How Can You Stay Engaged with What’s Happening in the Lake Elmo City Government?
- Attend or watch Lake Elmo meetings. Everyone is busy but the best way to observe how your city government is functioning is to watch meetings, especially the city council meetings which are scheduled for the first and third Tuesdays of each month. More information is available on the Government-city council section of the city’s website. http://www.lakeelmo.org/government/city-council
- Don’t take Transparency for Granted! The video taping of Council workshops and other committee meetings was eliminated in early 2015 in a 3-2 vote (Mayor Pearson and Council member Bloyer voting no). But in October, 2016 the council majority voted with Mayor Pearson and council member Bloyer to reinstate them. A VICTORY FOR TRANSPARENCY!!!! Agendas and minutes are available on the city’s website: http://www.lakeelmo.org/government/agendas-minutes
- Here’s a link to Meeting replays: http://www.lakeelmo.org/viewmeetings
- Join the conversation on Facebook (We Love Lake Elmo): https://www.facebook.com/groups/669037863225517/
- Please sign up below to get updates, notifications, additional information, or to request a “We Love Lake Elmo” sign. Your email address will only be used for communications related to this site.